- We are your one-stop marketing shop. While custom Shopify builds are our fave, we also additional marketing services, such as branding, design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We also love Wordpress and Squarespace Platforms.
- Less phone tag and coordination.Personal attention and unparalleled communication. Your project will have a dedicated Project Manager to ensure your website launch is on-track and ridiculously successful.
- Picking our brains. With over fifteen years of e-commerce experience, we have the knowledge and confidence to give your company the best advice and help you thrive.
- Focusing on what YOU do best. By letting us take care of your website and marketing needs, you can create your products and pour your heart into serving your customers. Everyone wins!
- Established e-commerce businesses who are looking to switch website platforms and make a BIG impact on the bottom line.
- Established business owners who have a clear vision of their customers, their brand and are ready to focus on ecommerce.
- Brands that are focusing on impacting their customers’ wellness in a positive way through nutritional education and consumable products. It’s kind of our jam, too.
Working with COR Marketing Group to build my custom Shopify site has been an incredible experience. From the beginning, they have worked to ease all of my concerns around custom functionality needs, and have found quick and reliable solutions to each of my unique business requirements.
Nicki Gluckman Nixin Jewelry
Carey is AMAZING. So great to have a tech expert who is also a great communicator and willing to think outside the box. She’s a true Shopify master and gets website edits made fast and well. Can’t recommend her enough!
Joe Carr Serenity Kids
Carey was gloriously knowledgeable and skilled at crafting our website. She was efficient, professional, and ever so patient with me and my questions/concerns. I look forward to utilizing her on future projects and would highly recommend her to anyone interested in strengthening their brand.
Tonya Butts Sweet Apricity
Carey is exceptionally knowledgeable about all things Shopify. She helped us create an amazing website that really took our business to the next level. I think the thing that makes Carey so good at what she does is her passion to help small business owners take control of their business. She works quickly and provides so many tools and tips to help you along the way.
Ang & Pete Andyvine Market
Spent the morning so far reading through tons of DMs and hundreds of comments from my website launch yesterday...the feedback I am getting on my new site is overwhelming, incredible, and bringing tears to my eyes. My message is coming across louder than ever thanks to my new website, colors, design, and everything. I know my writing is important, but my website is inviting and encouraging my audience to pull up a chair and get comfy and to read my message. Thank you for that. You hit it out of the park.
When you migrate a website or have a page that is no longer relevant on your site, a 301 correctly signal where content has moved to allows search engines such as Google and Bing to keep their index up-to-date. In this post, I am going to walk you through a few different methods in Shopify on how to edit 301 redirects on your site.
If you are having trouble with your Instagram feed on your Shopify website, you are not alone. As of June 29th, 2020, Instagram discontinued its legacy API. So, what does this mean for you? Well, if you have your Instagram feed integrated into your theme on your website, it may have stopped working.
As business owners, we want to make our online shops accessible to everyone, unfortunately, there are millions of users out there who are left out of the equation when it comes to making sites user friendly for all.